Monday, September 23, 2013

Prayer Room Prepped for Autumn

Colchester Boiler Room has prepped the prayer room for Autumn... but we are not finished yet! Every Wednesday the prayer room is open from 11am to 11pm. Book in a time to pray by letting Tina or Steve know that you want to get involved in praying... or speak to any other member of the community.

To sign up for this weeks prayer room click this link: http://www.24-7prayer.com/signup/259aeb



“Don’t let this throw you. You trust God, don’t you? Trust me. There is plenty of room for you in my Father’s home. If that weren’t so, would I have told you that I’m on my way to get a room ready for you? And if I’m on my way to get your room ready, I’ll come back and get you so you can live where I live. And you already know the road I’m taking." John 14:1-4

No comments: